Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Trickle Up Poverty, Obama's Tax Plan

As heard on The Savage Nation. I can't take credit for the phrase, but I will offer my opinion of what it means. I heard it there tonight. It makes perfect sense out of Obama's tax plan. His tax plan basically states that his (not our) government will take your (the taxpayer's) money and give it to someone that did absolutely nothing to earn it. Sounds very American to me!!!!!!!!

Not to operate our government without a deficit. Not to pay down our national debt. Just to give it away. I say, buy votes much, you piece of shit????????????

I've only heard that radio show a few times. I think I will be listening to it more often.

I think we should expedite Barry's plan. Everybody that works in America should immediately start sending me your money that you worked for. Sound fair?

No comments: