Monday, August 4, 2008

Holy Shit, Cindy McCain is rich

I know this because Kevin Lynn kept harping about it. I have news for Pinkie. The Obamas are very wealthy too.

While I wish it wasn't so, the fact is, you can't run for President unless you are wealthy. I know this may be a hard concept for a jackass of Kevin's magnitude but it is true.

I am not sure how Mr. Lynn believes that the Obamas are just like the rest of John Q. Public. Do any of you even know a graduate of an Ivy League university? How about a married couple that are both Ivy League grads?

On that subject, I would love to see Barry's LSAT scores in relation to the Caucasian applicants for the year he started Harvard Law School. Was he the beneficiary of affirmative action? Was he put ahead of higher scoring applicants strictly on the color of his skin? Who paid for his degree from there?

2 comments:

Gort said...

Cindy is a nice combo of blond, boobs and beer.

Zen said...

Dang skippy brother!!! I wonder how she feels about middle-aged, slightly overweight, married men???