Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Baby Left to Die in Berwick

As many of of you have seen on the news or read in the newspaper, a newborn was left in a plastic bag outside a home in Berwick Pa. on Saturday. The high temp on Saturday was right around 32 degrees. Miraculously, the baby survived. This isn't what I want to write about. I want to write about the reactions to this story by some of our local talk show hosts.

Ultra-liberals Nancy and Kevin Lynn, and mostly liberal Steve Corbett were shocked and saddened by the story as most people would be. I question them as to why that was their reaction. They may have supported different candidates for President but all 3 are pro-abortion and want absolutely no restrictions on abortion. Nancy and Kevin's hero, Barack Obama, has consistently supported live birth abortion. For those that don't know what that is, that is when a baby survives the abortion procedure but is left to die without any care or comfort given to it. I ask anybody that voted for Obama or is pro-abortion; Didn't the woman that abandoned that baby do the exact same thing?

Make no mistake, I think what this woman did is disgusting. I think live birth abortion is disgusting. I just wonder how it is that the left wing crowd could be shocked or saddened by this woman's actions.

No comments: