Monday, June 30, 2008

I'll start with a picture


I know all of the fans of the Abomination, I mean the Obama Nation scream and cry that he's not a Muslim. You are right, he isn't one now but, he was one once. I wrote a ways back about a website that has the most detailed information available on the web about Barry Obama. That site is http://www.theobamafile.com. Read what his childhood and college friends had to say.

The reason I bring this up is because Obama, a whacker who never strapped on a unfiorm, had the farking audacity to question McCain's status as a war hero as well as to question McCain's patriotism. Listen doucheclot, before you question someone else's patriotism, let alone a veteran's, you may want youtube to take down the videos of you not only not having your hand over your heart during the Pledge of Allegiance but also you're facing the wrong direction.

No comments: