Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Corbett and Kanjorski

Yesterday on Corbett Stevie was celebrating his 57th birthday. Happy birthday Stevie!! As many of you may have read/heard he had Hillary Clinton's brothers on. I think their names are Hughie and Dewie but I could be wrong. Anywho, his big point was the whole Hillary hasn't forgotten her roots and where she came from. My questions; If that is true, why did she move to New York to become a Senator? Why didn't she move home to Scranton and run????

Kanjo wants to dump the pump. If you have been on the internet for more than a month, I would bet you've rec'd an e mail with that exact same message. It has been going around the net for years. I can just imagine how he came up with the idea. Between ordering male enhancement products and learning how to $10,000 per week working from home, he read the e mail I'm talking about. Picture the light bulb above his head. Picture him exclaiming "Eureka, I've got the best, most innovative idea to get gas back to a fair price". What an utter fookin tool!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's barletta's response?

NEPAConservative said...

Good point..Why did Hillary move to the big city ? Phony as a 3 dollar bill...Clinton.

NEPAConservative said...

Not dump the pump...
Dump the chump !

Kanjorski must go.