Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A few things on my mind

I keep hearing Hillary and Obama talking about getting rid of the tax cuts for the wealthy ads. I want one of these two douche bags to spit out the number that decides you are wealthy. Is it $50,000 per year, is it $100,000 or what? I want them to tell us, by income bracket, what will happen to our taxes when they are elected. Will we pay more or less? I got an e mail from a tax watch group that more or less told me that my taxes would go up by over $8000 per year if either is elected. Believe me folks, I'm not rich. Why don't they spell out how much more uncle sam will take from us by income bracket? Why don't they tell the masses who really pays taxes in America? Why do they talk about cutting taxes for people that don't pay tax? Why do they insist on making it a class warfare issue? Why don't they talk about immediately suspending all foreign aid until we are not running at a deficit? Why don't they talk about pork barrel projects? The answer to all of the above is that the masses don't want the truth. They can't handle the truth. The masses want to believe the fantasy that the working poor fuel our economy. The reality is folks that the middle and upper middle class drive the economy. Unlike the farktard politicians I'll tell you the number. Families with a household income above above $80,000 fuel our economy. We spend a lot of money. We buy a lot of crap we don't need. We spend because we can and want to. What will happen when they take even more money from us? I'll tell you, we will spend less. We will be very deliberate in our purchases. The result? The economy will really tank. I don't know about you, but I need a thriving America, I want a thriving America. How about you???

No comments: