Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Phillip Berg was on Savage Nation Last Night

I thought that this was put to rest, apparently not. For the life of me, I can't understand why Obama will not provide the documents. If there is nothing to hide, why not produce them?
John McCain produced his very unflattering college transcripts. Why doesn't Obama?

Anybody that was born in any state in the union can get a copy of their birth certificate in a matter of days. There is absolutely no reason for Obama not to produce a certified copy of his.




Another soldier questions Obama's eligibility to be commander in chief.


http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89941



This link goes to a petition requesting that President Obama release the records that prove his eligibility to be president.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81550

4 comments:

NEPAConservative said...

Typical Chicago politician...Can't back it up so you send in the lawyers. This is IMO is the biggest hoax in the history of the world. If somebody questioned your anything, you'd prove them right or wrong ASAP. What I don't understand is WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SEEING SUCH DOCUMENTATION ??? TRY AND GET A PASSPORT OR A job with out a BC around here. No way ! I find it hard to believe that for the most powerful job in the world you don't need to show proof of ID. This is F###ed up. Tin foil hat or not, this guy wont show the papers in a court...just douche bag lawyers. If it smells like shit and tastes like shit it must be...shit.

Now this fooker wants to take our guns ! Didn't see that coming. This guy stinks in so many ways.

Not never and in no way will ever be my president.

NEPAConservative said...

If you can't tell this subject is very painful for me. The supreme court wont touch it, the media, the Congress. The guy puts a freaking doctored up image on his website and that's good enough my ass !!!

NEPAConservative said...

I voted in november and all I got was this fraud of a president... Augh Z ! now I wont be able to sleep !!!

apageor2 said...

I have to ask, if the courts aren't going to touch this, who will then because I honestly cannot see people letting this sit still, I honestly don't see that happening.

We have right to bear arms, period. Our Constitution was written for the American people. Congress does not have the right to change it to suit their needs when things don't go their way.

This is quite disturbing to me and I am sure it will be disturbing to a lot of other people as well.

Thanks for the post Nepa!