Friday, February 1, 2008

Meet and Greets

Last week I went to Dan Meuser's event in Kingston. While I was there primarily to hear what he and the other speakers had to say, I was also there to see how he interacted with the crowd. I was fairly impressed that he gave everybody there some quality face time and answered even the most mundane questions. It didn't matter who you were or what you do for a living, he treated everyone the same. I know I don't have the patience for that. Well done Dan. If I may make a suggestion, you may want to post on your website the events you have coming up. The only way I knew about this past one was from the invitation in the mail.

I keep checking Hackett's website to see when he is having a similiar event. So far, the only thing on there is a petition signing party at his headquarters in Dallas on February 4th, I think. If anybody knows when he is having a meet and greet, please leave a comment here. I would like to attend one of his events as well. Just not one at his HQ.

5 comments:

Gort said...

Swiderski also has his events posted on his site. Meuser's site needs a makeover that includes his schedule and a list of his press releases. Rating the candidates websites I would say that Hacket's is the most useful with Swiderski a close second. Meuser and Haire need to add some more information.

David Madeira said...

Chris Hackett is having a Luz. Co. meet and greet at Grottos on Feb.11th at 7:00 PM - please come.

www.ChrisHackettForCongress.com

Zen said...

Gort, I agree.
david, which Grotto. Harveys Lake, Edwardsville, or the Mall?

David Madeira said...

Harveys Lake

sping said...

Thus, if you have a tight oakley sunglasses cheap budget, it truly is far far better to shop at a North Face outlet than buying poor good quality cheap oakley sunglasses.
This way, you will never regret your oakley sunglasses discount and you are able to count that these apparels and discount oakley sunglasses will not let you down, whenever and wherever you happen to be. So go for North Face and By no means Stop Exploring!