Friday, May 16, 2008

Corbett's Hillary for President show and an old prediction I made

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Facing Reality
It looks like big Mac is going to win the nomination. While he obviously is not my first choice, it looks again like we must choose between the lesser of two evils. The harsh reality is that many "democrats" will not find it in themselves to vote for Obama or Clinton. If you can't figure out what I mean, please exit now. Sen. Mac gives them an easy out, after all, he is, at best, a moderate, and at worst a leftie. It gives their conscience an excuse to vote for him. Is this good for conservatives? Obviously not, but it does beat the alternative. Let's face facts, G.W.B. has, more than ever in history, galvanized people's positions. Unfortunately, he has brought the leftists together in a way that would make Gore forget about the pseudoscience of global warming. The fallout of this will be catastrophic to the upper middle class. (of which, yours truly belongs) People in my demographic have no voice. We aren't a minority or a majority. We are marginalized by the douches that be in power, we are taxed at a usury rate. The mafia has nothing on the Infernal Revenue Service!!!
Posted by Zen at 8:37 PM

As you can see, I predicted exactly what would happen. call after call from his lsiteners and even the king douche lapper himself have made it clear that they are for anybody but Obama. I must be psychic!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corb sure does have his panties in a twist. Isn't there some kind of law against giving unequal time to presidential candidates before an election ? McCain ? McCain who ?They need to bring back Dr. Hannity. Hey Nancy Kaman are you listening ?!?!

Anonymous said...

Corbett on this one is just unbelievably self serving and almost spiteful. If the party heads wanted Hillary out she'd already be gone and the superdelegates would all be lined up behind Obama.
As for these callers here's my confusion...to not vote for Obama is one thing...to not vote for Obama AND vote for McCain is something totally different.
Once things settle most people will come to their senses on both sides and the fight will again mostly be over the middle.
How many Republicans do you know that said "I was a Romney backer. No thanks on McCain."? How many Republicans do you know that said "I was a Romney backer. No thanks on McCain. I am now voting for Obama."?

Anonymous said...

oh oh oh pick me pick me !!!
I'm not voting for Obama.