Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Luzerne County Corruption

I would love to tell you that I'm shocked by the revelation of jurist imprudence but alas, that isn't possible. This scandal will not end with just two judges going to prison.

The question I want the media to start asking is; If participant 1 was willing to pay $2.6 million for a contract that guaranteed $1.3 million in placements per year, how much was he or did he pay for the county to sign a $58 million lease for a facility the county could have owned for $9 million? If he did pay for that, who did he pay? I know that answer is completely evident. I wrote before about county employees that were making $42,000 per year joining golf clubs that cost $18k to join and had dues of $4+k per year and wondered how they could afford it. I also wondered how someone making $42k per year could afford a $650,000. home in Wilkes-Barre. Perhaps we will get the answers to these questions.

The Democrat Party has had a stranglehold on virtually all of the public offices in Luzerne County for as long as I can remember. I think that will change come May if the government comes forward with more indictments before then. Care to guess why? You got it in one. Each and every person that is going to go down is either an elected democrat or was appointed by an elected democrat.

The Bush-Effect that galvanized so many people to vote for democrats disheartened me. Perhaps we will see the same type of backlash against the dems here when their massive corruption is finally exposed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!