Friday, September 21, 2012

NEPA Blogfest 2012

Gosh, it has been so long I hope I remember how to do this.

I had a wonderful time at Rooney's Pub in downtown Pittston. It was great to see so many familiar faces. I even had a chance to get a few words in with a mean old man!!

The event was a real success with a wonderful turnout. Everybody from Matt "I promise everything to everybody for free" Cartwright to Lynnette Villano was there.

I had the opportunity to spend some time with people I really like and respect. To name a few, Renita Fennick (one of my favorite people in the universe), Gort, Bob Boyer (granted, the head of the enemy party in Luzerne County but an honest, stand up man), Walter Griffith (the best county controller in recent memory), and Bill Goldsworthy. I am sure I left out a few people but I'm getting old and my memory isn't what it used to be..lol

I'm going to start writing again and I hope you'll come along for the ride. I've changed a bit, mellowed in some ways and become even more rigid in others. To all the douchenozzles that have felt like you've had a pass, beware, I am back and I will be writing about you!!

3 comments:

Gort said...

Woo Hoo. Welcome back blog buddy!

Big Dan said...

Hey, buddy, why did ya stop writin' in the first place, I always wondered???

Zen said...

I needed a break... or in plainer terms I had certain obligations that prohibited me from writing in a manner so many came to expect.

That obligation is done so I am back and ready to call a douche a douche.